We would consider a quality apron to be an essential purchase for any serious trimmer -- even seasoned professionals can slip with a sharp knife or rasp.
Please note the apron dimensions listed below. This is a full coverage loose-fit apron which may not suit men or women under 5 ft 4inches, particularly those of a more petite stature.
- Professional quality
- Design adapts to male and female body types
- Heavy duty adjustable leather belt
- Shin length
- Quality leather
- Knee and thigh areas are double-reinforced with leather pads for long-lasting durability
- Adjustable knee straps with easy-release clips
- Right side hoof knife pocket
Waist size: 33" waist at smallest notch (if your waist is smaller than 33", the apron will sit a little below the waist on the hips)
Length of apron: 30 1/2"
Knife pocket: the right knife pocket starts at 16" down, and extends to 23" down
Same apron style -- 2 different eras:
We Also Recommend
AANHCP Field Guide to Natural Hoof Care: Steps You Can Take to Produce Healthier Hooves and a Happier Horse! by Jaime Jackson
Creating the Perfect Hoof: Learn to do a Natural Trim (DVD)
Eliminating Flares, Splits & Run-under Heels (DVD)