No Thrush Hoof Treatment
Available in two sizes:
- No Thrush* Medium Size -- Treats 1-2 horses (2.5 oz bottle)
- No Thrush* Large Size -- Treats 3 or more horses (5.5 oz bottle)
We don't recommend many hoof dressings, but this one is a winner!
No Thrush is the first ever "DRY" approach to thrush treatment. The safe, all-natural formula is "dusted on" with a thin-tipped squeeze bottle, which provides excellent coverage of the infected area. The ingredients have been ground into a fine powder. It coats the area of the infection just as flour coats and stays on your hands while baking. No Thrush finds the damp, deep-in places that wet products can’t find. Most thrush treatments apply liquid to an area that is already afflicted by too much moisture. No Thrush takes the opposite approach, and with great success!
How does it help?
- Attacks active thrush in 4-7 days.
- No Thrush is a non-caustic powder that will NOT burn tissue. Continue to use regularly to help heal the heel cracks (which is where thrush thrives and breeds most!)
- When the heel crack is closed, continue a once-weekly dusting as both maintenance and prevention.
How does it work?
No Thrush attacks the bacteria that cause thrush and related fungal infections with a combination of naturally occurring mineral salts that do not burn or harm the tender areas of the hoof.
Meanwhile a proprietary blend of moisture-bonding clays absorb and dry the excess moisture in the hoof – destroying potential breeding grounds that would allow thrush to return. (The "drawing" action of the specialized clays pull thrush and excess moisture from the deepest areas of the sulcus). Reducing this moisture also minimizes the offensive odor associated with thrush.
Finally, a combination of healing, refined ingredients, including Oregano Powder and Diatomaceous Earth, soothe the inner hoof and promote healthy hoof regeneration. With the easy dust-on application, which finds all the dark places thrush thrives, results are obvious in just a few days.
* Special note to our overseas customers about this product: We advise that you check with your local customs people on whether this product will be allowed entrance into your country. This product cannot be shipped to Australia or wherever prohibited.